A full access membership gives you access to all of our facilities and a variety of programs that our centre has to offer, including unlimited access to the gym, pools and group fitness classes. It also includes personally designed programming with qualified fitness professionals, ensuring you are set up for success.
A full access membership costs $22.75 a week or $18.20 with concession/ seniors discount run on a fortnightly debit.
If you commit with us for 12 months, you will receive $0 starting fee. Alternatively, you can join for a six month commitment period with a $55 joining fee. Our flexi membership has no lock-in contract and a $99 joining fee. If you opt for our flexi membership and attend the centre 10 times within your first 30 days, we will credit your $99.00 joining fee back onto your account!
Further price reductions are also available when multiple members of the same family join our centre.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Group fitness classes at Dandenong, Springers Leisure Centre and Noble Park
- Fully equipped gym (Dandenong)
- Heated indoor pools (Dandenong, Noble Park)
- Outdoor heated pool (Noble Park)
- Hydrotherapy pool, spa and sauna (Dandenong)
- Aquatic group fitness classes (Dandenong, Noble Park)
- Waterslide and splash park (Noble Park)
- Casual basketball shooting (Springers Leisure Centre)
- Badminton courts from 9am - 4pm weekdays (Springers Leisure Centre)
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- Personal Success Plan including a full induction process and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30-minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one-hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
Seminars and events
- Nutrition seminars
- YMCA Healthy Living Magazine
- Discounts on personal training
- 10% off merchandise
- YMCA Victoria 10 Pass Card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria
Register your interest