Due to current health restrictions, we have limited service offerings available.
To book a session, please use the Book Now button below.
Bookings can only be made two days in advance. Booking slots will be released online daily at 7:00am.
Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible. If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message “Sorry, there is currently no availability".
Unfortunately our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
If spaces are fully booked, we encourage you to continue to try and book for a future date as more sessions are released daily. We look forward to a greater easing of restrictions when we can welcome more of the community back and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please note all persons entering the pool space must have a booking, including supervising adults to ensure we remain within the government restrictions for pool capacities.
See below for our full booking terms and conditions. For details on modifying your booking, please see our Support Guide.
Should you need to contact us you can book a call back appointment for a time that suits you and a member of our team will contact you directly.
Terms and Conditions
- All staff directions and signage must be strictly adhered to.
- Due to the government restrictions, there are patron limits in place for the 50m pool, Hydrotherapy Pool, Health Club and Group Fitness Classes
- Participants are not to attend the facility if they are unwell or have any symptoms of the virus COVID-19 i.e. Fever, headache, and cough.
- Participants are not to attend the facility if they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- All users of the facility will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- All users of the facility over the age of 12 must wear a facemask at all times unless in the water.
- Sessions in the pool are only for 1 hour followed by 15-minutes to exit the facility and allow staff to undertake cleaning.
- 50m Pool Lap Swimming - Sessions are only for lap swimming and exercise purposes, no free play.
- 50m Pool Recreational Space - Sessions are only for recreational swimming and free play is permitted.
- Hydrotherapy Pool – Available for gentle exercise, or aqua aerobics (bookings required)
- Health Club- Available for cardio and weights
- Children under the age of 5 will not be charged a single entry fee. Under 5’s must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water and stay within arm’s reach.
- Parents/Guardians wishing to stay in the facility and supervise their children (requirement for children under 10 years old) participating in a pool session must also book and pay for the session. There will be a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 2 children.
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a paying parent/guardian at all times.
- Kickboard and Pool Buoys will not be available for hire or use. Participants must bring their own equipment for swimming (e.g. kickboard, pull buoy, goggles)
- Participants must bring their own water bottle; drink fountains will only be available to re-fill bottles.
- Participants must maintain social distancing, follow directional signage and leave as soon as their session is complete, and equipment cleaned and put away if applicable.
- Lockers will not be available for use.
- No coaching or swim instruction is permitted on the sidelines at any times.
With the latest equipment, dedicated rooms, and qualified staff to assist, our gym will do wonders for your workout.
We have a large gym area and range of equipment to cater for all fitness levels and enough machines to keep you working, not waiting.
We have state of the art pieces of equipment; EVOLT 360 & TRX MAPS. Our Evolt360 Body Composition Scanner is a quick, non-invasive bioelectrical impedance measurement that can determine over 40 different metrics relating to body fat, lean muscle mass and visceral fat. This allows for targeted dietary, exercise and lifestyle advice plans to be developed. TRX MAPS is a movement analyser that measures your Mobility, Activation, Posture, and Symmetry. From this, it can provide you with 3 exercises to improve your results and fast-track your fitness goals!
Our gym facilities include:
- Modern electronic, pin-loaded and free weight equipment
- Cardio equipment with computerised screens, iPhone and USB attachments
- Designated functional training space
- Sound system and plasma screens
- Evolt360 Body Composition Scanner
- Personal Success Plan, to help you reach your goals
Whether you’re just kicking off your exercise plan or maintaining your fitness level, our friendly staff will keep you motivated and on track.
Our instructors will help to maximise your results with their focus on technique and safety. Visit our centre or call us on (03) 9767 3100 to book a tour of the centre or an appointment with one of our qualified trainers today.