Our centre offers a variety of group fitness classes that both members and non-members are welcome to participate in.
Casual entry fees are listed on our prices page.
We run alternate timetables on public holiday an holiday periods.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 16 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Class numbers are limited. Be early to avoid disappointment
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Visit our prices page for more information. Note: Pryme classes include Lite pace fitness, Aqua movers, Easy movers, Poolates, Tai Chi and Yoga classes.