Welcome back! Due to current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre.
To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please click the link below. If you are having trouble with the booking system, please contact the centre directly.
Bookings can only be made 5 days in advance and classes run for 45 minutes.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in Group Fitness classes. To view the latest timetable of classes, download it here
- No bookings or payments on site. You must book online prior to attending the centre
- No locker-use
- Bring your own Water Bottle (fountains not available)
- Please bring your own exercise mat and towel to the class.
- Change rooms are not currently available following your workout
- Showers are not currently available in centre
We offer over 70 classes throughout the week - in our fitness studios, pool and hydrotherapy pool.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in group fitness classes.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 16 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Class numbers are limited. Be early to avoid disappointment
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $16.80 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $13.40 Pryme mover classes $10.30 Pryme classes include Lite pace fitness, Aqua movers, Easy movers, Poolates, Tai Chi and Yoga classes.