Our centre offers a variety of group fitness classes that both members and non-members are welcome to participate in.Casual entry fees are listed on our prices page.
We run alternate timetables over public holidays and extended holiday periods (Christmas - New Year, Easter).
These alternate timetables are published on our Facebook page prior to each public holiday.
If you have any questions about the timetable please contact us during business hours.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 16 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Class numbers are limited. Be early to avoid disappointment
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Visit our prices page for more information. Note: Pryme classes include Lite pace fitness, Aqua movers, Easy movers, Poolates, Tai Chi and Yoga classes.