The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at Dandenong Oasis.
We hold over 70 classes every week in our group fitness rooms. Classes vary in intensity and length, from 30 to 60 minutes, so whatever your fitness level or how much time you have, you'll find the right fit for you.
Adrenaline is a structured workout that is designed to push you to your limits to help you achieve your results FAST. Adrenaline involves a combination of Functional Training & High Intensity Interval Training. In adrenaline there is a massive emphasis on teaching movements, doing the workout, then beating your own score.
A low-joint impact class in shallow water for all fitness levels. Exercises are designed to increase your heart rate and strengthen your abdominals, buttocks and thighs. Low impact and medium intensity.
A pre-choreographed weights to music class using plates and barbells. One of the most popular classes in the world! If you don’t have time to do your own weights program, step right up to this class and enjoy exhilarating total body workout! BodyPump™ Express is a 30 minute format.
A pre-choreographed step class featuring simple and easy to follow movement sequences on and around an adjustable step platform. Challenging and enjoyable for the beginner to experienced exerciser.
Enjoy the benefits of mindfulness in our guided meditation class. Find stillness and calmness in a busy life that allows you clarity, improved function and less anxiety each day.
A mat-based class that focuses on improving balance, flexibility, coordination, and core strength through the fundamental principles of Pilates.
Hatha yoga focuses on improving mobility, breathing, balance, strength and stamina through strengthening and stretching postures. The practice is paired with a breathing and concentration exercises, leading to relaxation of the mind and body.
Detail-oriented and slow-paced, Iyengar yoga is a great class for beginners. It emphasises precision and alignment in poses, using props such as belts, blocks, and pillow-like bolsters to assist people at all stages of life to access yoga and improve their alignment.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 16 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Class numbers are limited. Be early to avoid disappointment
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Visit our prices page for more information. Note: Pryme classes include Lite pace fitness, Aqua movers, Easy movers, Poolates, Tai Chi and Yoga classes.